Seasonal Flu Shot Clinics Coming Up
It may be warm this weekend, but, the flu season will be upon us before we know it. This means that there are seasonal flu shot clinics in the area early next month. Nobody wants to catch the flu, I have had it in the past and 0/10 would want to get it again.
Steele County Public Health has published their schedule for the flu shot clinics, and they are all in the first week of October.
- Tuesday, October 2nd from 9 am - 10:30 am at Medford Manor in Medford.
- Wednesday, October 3rd from 12 - 1:30 pm at Ellendale Community Center in Ellendale
- Thursday, October 4th from 9:30 - 11 am at Owatonna Senior Dining in Owatonna
- Friday, October 5th from 12 - 2 pm at Blooming Prairie Senior Dining in Blooming Prairie
Steele County Public Health will accept the following:
- South Country Health Alliance
- Medical Assistance
- Health Partners
- Or cash/check
Please call Steele County Public Health with any questions, you can reach them at 507-444-7650.
My family has always received a flu shot, with no complications, so I know we will be getting one this year as well.