If you’ve ever met me, or read this blog before, you know I don’t like being cold and that sunny and 75 is my version of heaven. So now that warmer days have FINALLY arrived in Minnesota, how do I plan to spend them?
This summer I want to:
- Go to a Twins game
- Tube down the river
- Watch fireworks
- Spend a morning at the driving range
- Go on a camping trip
- Take a long bike ride
- Spend a night sitting around a bonfire
- Go on a road trip (or two) to see friends I don’t get to see often enough
- Relax on my grandparent’s porch
- Spend an evening playing tennis
- Go on long walks with my dogs
- Listen to live music
- Spend a day at the lake
- Take a trip to the farmer’s market
- Pick strawberries
- Go to local festivals
- Take a long nap in a hammock
- Take a million pictures
- Explore a new place
- Attend 4 weddings
- Play beanbag toss and other yard games
- Drive around the lakes
- Enjoy life!
Realistically, I won’t get to do EVERYTHING on this list. I’d like to, but summer is short and this list is long (and I even left a few things off! ).
I’m going to try to sqeeze as much into these fleeting warm weather months as I can. At the very top of my list; spending time with family and friends.