Everything You Need To Know About Minnesota’s Largest Candy Store
Minnesota just got some good news! And if you've got a bit of a sweet tooth, you'll love this! Minnesota's Largest Candy Store has officially opened and below is everything you need to know before you check this off your bucket list for the summer.
Everything You Need to Know About Minnesota's Largest Candy Store
One road trip that I love to take my kids on is to Minnesota's Largest Candy Store. The smell of sugar is a bit overwhelming at first but once it sneaks in your pores, you'll be fine...and maybe even on a little sugar high while you walk around. If you've never been to this candy delight in Minnesota, below are a few things to know before you hop in the car with the kids:
- Make sure you bring cash because they don't take credit or debit cards. They do have ATM's that you can use.
- This is not a place for high heels. Wear good walking shoes because there are aisles and aisles of candy.
- Be ready to take some selfies because there are some really cool photo ops throughout the store and I hear that these change throughout the years.
- There are shopping carts outside of the store. Grab one before you go in.
- What you'll find inside:
- hot chocolate section
- Tiki Bar has a bunch of fun cocktail mixer items
- A talking bear at the honey section
- Peeps all year long...and more than just the traditional flavors
- the world's largest selection of sodas
- lots of popcorn, kinds of pasta, jams, jellies, and even pickles!
- freshly baked pies and other yummy bakery items
- meat and cheese too!
- What you'll find outside:
- Lots of parking
- World's largest jigsaw puzzle! It is over 40,000 pieces and sits outside in a protective case and is absolutely enormous. Get a glimpse of how massive it is here.
- Directions: 20430 Johnson Memorial Dr, Jordan, MN 55352 (Get Directions Here)
Check Out The Great Minnesota Bucket List of 50 Must-See Places!
We put a list of 50 spots that are MUST-SEE places to check out in Minnesota below. Go ahead and use it for your very own Minnesota bucket list.