Here Are The Symptoms Of COVID-19 You Didn’t Know About
It's been months and we are still learning about COVID-19. We weren't entirely sure how it was spread early on, and scientists and medical personnel seem to have figured that out. Now those same people are seeing more symptoms of COVID-19 that might make it easier to diagnose in people. Here are the symptoms, some you knew about others you might not have known, that someone with COVID-19 might have.
Bloomberg Business recently published a list of symptoms that someone with COVID-19 might be experiencing. Some of these symptoms are visible like pink eye, others like blood clots are a little tougher to know someone may be experiencing.
- Blood clots
- Strokes and brain bleeds
- Headaches, dizziness, confusion, poor motor control, and hallucinations
- Pink eye
- Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, and Abdominal Pain
- Prickling or Burning sensation in your hands or limbs
- Irregular Heartbeat and or Cardiac Arrest
- Liver Dysfunction
- Chest Pain and or Shortness of Breath
- Kidney Issues
- Sneezing or Runny Nose, Loss of Smell
- Hive-like rashes or small red dots and purplish discoloration on your legs or abdomen
- purplish rashes resembling chickenpox, measles, or chilblains on children's and young adults feet
I never knew that having pinkeye was a possible symptom of COVID-19. The rashes and small dots are other symptoms that I had never heard of before. I'm sure there will be more symptoms we may not know about that will be revealed before this is over.
It should be stated that some people can have some of these symptoms and not have COVID-19. This is just a list of all of the possible symptoms someone with COVID-19 could have.
Be safe, wash your hands, and socially distance appropriately folks!
McKinley School Cruise Thru