MnDOT Marks End of 2022 Construction Season
A MnDOT news release says crews either completed or made progress on 258 road and bridge projects across the state this year. Some of projects that either wrapped up or took steps forward in southeast Minnesota include:
- Hwy. 14 repaving in Rochester
- Hwy. 52 between Zumbrota and Cannon Falls
- Hwy. 60 reconstruction in Zumbro Falls
- Hwy. 30 resurfacing in Rushford
- Hwy. 43 resurfacing between Rushford and Mabel
- Hwy. 43 reconstruction in Winona
- Hwy. 57 reconstruction in Kasson
- Hwy. 61 resurfacing between Wabasha and Minnesota City
- Hwy. 65 reconstruction in Albert Lea
The projects listed above have a combined estimated cost of $157.6 million, according to MnDOT records. Work is scheduled for next year on Hwy. 52 between Zumbrota and Cannon Falls, Hwy. 57 in Kasson and Hwy. 43 in Winona.
MnDOT reminds motorists to be alert for lingering active work zones throughout the state. Drivers are asked to slow down and give construction crews work to put the finishing touches on construction projects.