A Minnesota dog's owners are not optimistic that their four-legged family member is going to make it after ingesting methamphetamine in Chisago County recently after it was found by the dog in a discarded Subway bag. It wasn't just meth that was found in the discarded bag either. 

According to the Chisago County Sheriff's Office's Facebook post this morning, "The dog had come across a Subway bag filled with over 80 grams of meth, needles, and a meth pipe. Smelling the crumbs still in the bag, the dog started eating it and ingested the meth."

It's just another reason why this stuff (meth) is horrible.

If you are a pet owner it would be nice that you wouldn't have to worry about things like Subway bags filled with 80g of meth, needles, and a pipe, but we DO have to worry about this stuff. It would be even worse if this was a child who discovered the meth and had gotten into it.

Keep an eye on your pets and children when they are outside, be careful cleaning up litter and refuse left behind by inconsiderate humans, and since it is Law Enforcement Appreciation day maybe thank a member of the Law Enforcement profession for taking an oath to keep these types of drugs out of our communities and off our streets.

KQCL Power 96 logo
Enter your number to get our free mobile app

More From KQCL Power 96