Kids’ll Love MN Zoo’s Spooky Jack-O-Lantern Trail
The Minnesota Zoo's Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular
The Glowing Trail is glowing because it's lined with thousands of artistically carved pumpkins. And new this year, the trail will bring you right to A Night at the Library, with what a press release called "new artists’ creations and plenty of seasonal fun."
When you buy your tickets, you're supporting the Minnesota Zoo's mission to "connect people, animals, and the natural world to save wildlife."
Tickets Sell Quickly for the Minnesota Zoo's Halloween Fun Event
- All tickets are sold online only and are non-refundable and valid only for the date and time selected.
- Tickets range from $18-24 and Members receive $2-off General Admission
- A ticket change fee will apply when moving tickets to another available day/time
- Late-night pricing for extra spooktacular savings!
- To buy tickets, click here: https://my.mnzoo.org/. You'll have to create an account.
Personalized Pumpkins at the Minnesota Zoo Can No Longer Be Purchased.
Another National Chocolate Day is coming up, are you ready for it?
6 of the Best Chocolate Shops in Southeast Minnesota
As always, if you have a comment, complaint, or concern about something I wrote here, please let me know: email@example.com