New Recall Includes Products Sold at Hy-Vee Stores in Minnesota
BREAKING: Hy-Vee Brand Product Sold at Stores in Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, and Wisconsin Recalled Due to Undeclared Ingredient
Before you start munching on a snack, check out the latest recall that was just posted on the FDA.gov website involving Hy-Vee Brand pretzels.
Below are all of the details to know about this latest recall:
- Product Name: Hy-Vee Brand Honey Mustard Braided Pretzels, Hy-Vee Brand Dill Pickle Braided Pretzels, and Hy-Vee Brand Salt and Vinegar Braided Pretzels
- Reason for the Recall: The product may contain milk that was not declared on the packaging. Anyone with an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk could suffer from a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction.
- Production Description: The pretzels that are part of the recall were sold in 10 oz poly bags. Below are the pretzel types, lot codes, and best by dates.
- Hy-Vee Brand Honey Mustard Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-24309
- Lot Code: D2162022 Best by 8/9/2023
- Lot Code: D3332022 Best by 12/1/2023
- Hy-Vee Brand Dill Pickle Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-24308
- Lot Code: D2562022 Best by 9/14/2023
- Hy-Vee Brand Salt and Vinegar Braided Pretzels, UPC: 75450-27706
- Lot Code: D3252022 Best by 11/29/2023
What to do if you have the recalled product sold at Hy-Vee stores?
If you find any of the products that are part of the Hy-Vee pretzel recall, you are being asked not to eat the product. You can return the pretzels to the Hy-Vee store where it was purchased for a full refund.
Any additional questions, you can contact Hy-Vee at 1-800-446-2779.
See the entire recall and information provided at the FDA.gov website.