Shop ‘Til You Drop at this Week’s Rummage-O-Rama in Owatonna
The Friends of Rice Lake State Park are holding their annual Rummage-O-Rama this Friday and Saturday in Owatonna at the Izaak Walton Reding Building located at 1546 Southwest 58th Street (about 4 miles south of Hy-Vee on County Road 45, 1/2 mile west).
Prepare to shop 'til you drop this Friday, October 7th from noon to 7 pm, and again this Saturday, October 8th from 9 am to 2 pm.
The event will feature items for children and the outdoors like:
- Fishing poles, tackle, life jackets, and more
- Wildlife art
- Sports equipment
- Wild bird feeders, bird baths, bird houses, and bird food
- Outdoor clothing
- Outdoor and shop tools like shovels and rakes
- Quilts and pollinator bags
- Garden equipment including trowels, planters and more
- Lawn equipment including hoses, sprinklers, karts, and fountains
- Lumber and building supplies
- Pet items
- Cabin, kitchen, and cooking supplies
- Children's books
- Toys and games
- and many other items!
All the profits will be used to refurbish the hiking and biking trails at Rice Lake State Park.