Need Last Minute Gifts? Check Out This Remarkable St. Paul Christmas Market
Gift-giving is something that has never come easily to me. I find the whole process rather stressful, and if you're like me (and even if you aren't), check out this St. Paul Christmas market, home to unique, beautiful, charming holiday gifts.
The European Christmas Market looks like something out of a Hallmark movie.
Each holiday season, Union Depot in downtown St. Paul is transformed into a wonderful, quaint shopping center based on the open-air Christkindl Markets in Germany, Austria, and other European countries.
Numerous vendors partake in the festivities. (I personally love the Christmas décor and the items imported from Europe.)
The market is open one final weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). It officially closes for the season on December 19th.
Friday's Hours: 4 pm to 9 pm
Saturday's Hours: 10 am to 8 pm
Sunday's Hours: 11 am to 6 pm
In addition, to a wide variety of vendors each night, there is also some form of live entertainment.
Entertainment Schedule--Weekend of December 17th:
- Friday, December 17 at 4:00 pm – 5:45 pm 7 Days A Cappella An A Cappella Singing Group
- Friday, December 17 at 5:45 pm – 7:30 pm Mechanical Maestros Old-Time Organ Grinders
- Friday, December 17 at 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm Minnesota Krampus Austrian Folklore Creatures
- Saturday, December 18 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Alicia Renee Holiday Singer / Ukelele
- Saturday, December 18 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm European Christmas Elves Children’s Entertainment
- Saturday, December 18 at 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Mechanical Maestros Old-Time Organ Grinder
- Sunday, December 19 at 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm Madison Rose Dance Pair Dance Performance
- Sunday, December 19 at 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Singers from the Minnesota Chorale Holiday Choir
- Sunday, December 19 at 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm Visit Santa Paul Children’s Activity
There is much to enjoy at this creative European-style Christmas market!