Weekend Roundup for Faribault Area March 27-29
The weekend is here, and if you're looking for some activities to fill the time, look no further! Here is the weekend roundup for the Faribault area!
- Friday night at 5 p.m. is the Full Belly Soup Kitchen at the Cathedral Guild House. Donations are welcome; a full meal is served.
- Enjoy a fish fry at the Knights of Columbus in Faribault on Friday evening at 5 p.m. The cost is $12 for adults.
- Find the dress of your dreams during the Cinderella's Closet of Hope prom dress giveaway! It will be held at Hope United Methodist Church in Faribault on Saturday, March 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., and on Sunday from 1-4 p.m.
- Catch the all-youth production of "I Never Saw Another Butterfly" at St Patrick Church in Shieldsville on Saturday. It is the story of Jewish children in Terezin during the war. Showtime is at 7 p.m. A light supper will be served from 6-7 p.m.
- Listen to the musical stylings of Alison Scott, along with the Jason Paulson Band, at the Paradise Center for the Arts Saturday, March 28 at 7:30 p.m. For more information, go online to paradisecenterforthearts.org
Hope you have a great weekend!