Bethlehem Academy Celebrates Homecoming Saturday
Faribault Bethlehem Academy is taking the opportunity to provide a life lesson in adversity by celebrating Homecoming with the traditional crowning of a King. Traditionally the event is held during a pep fest in Van Orsow Auditorium followed by a parade around the neighborhood.
COVID-19 would not allow for the parade or pep fest but undaunted the students are going to have a King crowned at halftime of the football game Saturday at Bruce Smith Field.
The game against Randolph will be broadcast on KDHL Radio, 920 AM beginning 1:45 p.m.
Bethlehem Academy President/Principal Mindy Reeder will be joining KDHL in the booth during the Bethlehem Academy Halftime Report of the game.
Candidates for Homecoming King 2020 at Bethlehem Academy are:
- Riley Kangas, son of Debbie Korman and Dan Kangas. Riley will be escorted by Rylie Starkson, daughter of Jennifer and Greg Starkson.
- Jarrett Malecha, son of Gina and Bruce Malecha. Jarrett will be escorted by Ashley Rost, daughter of Susan and Todd Rost.
- Kade Robb, son of Carrie and Tracey Robb. Kade will be escorted by Verity Wray-Raabolle, daughter of Chandra and Jason Wray-Raabolle.
- Jason Shuda, son of Kris and Al Shuda. Jason will be escorted by Brianna Radatz, daughter of Patty and Ron Radatz.
- Elliot Smith, son of Mellanie and JT Smith. Elliot will be escorted by Abby Larson, daughter of Angie and Tim Larson.
GALLERY: Minnesota Stadiums Lit Up For #BeTheLightMN Movement