Busch Light Rolls Out New ‘For The Farmers’ Cans, And They Are John Deere Green
Busch Light has been supporting farmers for the last several years with limited-edition cans, most notable the corn cob cans, that were wildly popular the last few years. This year the Farm Rescue, For The Farmers cans will still feature some yellow, but a majority of the can will be green, as in John Deere green.
The For The Farmers series of Busch Light takes a portion from each case of beer sold and donates it to Farm Rescue.
The post from Busch this morning on social media said:
Fans of Busch Light should look for the cases to be delivered to a beer cooler over the next several weeks, and those wanting a can should know that these are a limited series, so who knows when your favorite liquor store will run out.
Virtually Untouched1953 Ranch in Pipestone, MN Has A Basement Bar
- You will love the spacious formal living room with the attractive wood-burning fireplace & picture windows, that open to formal dining. Convenient eat-in kitchen with built-in oven & stovetop and half bath.
- Large master bedroom with double closet, 2nd bedroom with plenty of closet space, & 3rd bedroom could also be an office with built-in shelving & cedar closet!
- Awesome step-down sunroom with newer windows and view of gorgeous backyard & large cement patio.
- The basement includes laundry with utility tub, and family room with wet bar. Knotty pine walls and bar make this a great place to enjoy entertaining friends and family.
- This is a poured basement with beaver system & sump pump.
- Double attached heated & insulated garage with closet. Beautiful spacious backyard with cement patio. Sellers are installing a brand new furnace and central air unit.