Minnesotan’s are Very Enthusiastic About Their Beer, New Study Says
We evidently take our beer very seriously! A new study done by Groupon says that overall Minnesota is the 8th best state for beer drinkers to live but we're the 2nd most enthusiastic about our beer.
When Groupon evaluated each state they looked at the quality of the beer made in that state, how expensive the beer is, and how into beer the people in that state are.
So Minnesota ranked 8th overall. In the quality category we got 16th, cost we got 29th, and enthusiasm we got 2nd.
The state with the best quality of beer is Massachusetts. The best price for beer goes to Michigan. And the state with the most enthusiasm about their beer is Nevada.
Here are the top 10 states for beer drinkers:
1. California - quality: 5; affordability: 15; enthusiasm: 5
2. Colorado - quality: 15; affordability: 3; enthusiasm: 8
3. Michigan - quality: 11; affordability: 1; enthusiasm: 15
4. Illinois - quality: 7; affordability: 8; enthusiasm: 14
5. Massachusetts - quality: 1; affordability: 11; enthusiasm: 19
6. Iowa - quality: 2; affordability: 34; enthusiasm: 7
7. Pennsylvania - quality: 13; affordability: 29; enthusiasm: 4
8. Minnesota - quality: 16; affordability: 29; enthusiasm: 2
9. New Jersey - quality: 19; affordability: 17; enthusiasm: 12
10. Arizona - quality: 37; affordability: 4; enthusiasm: 11
Hang out with Carly Ross on Power 96 weekdays 3-7pm!