A Definitive Guide To The Worst Coronavirus Pick-Up Lines
Well now that we are all going to be stuck at home for the next 14 days, this might be your last chance to do so with some company. OK maybe not the most solid advice there, but if you plan on maybe not being so lonely during 'stay at home' here is a definitive guide to some of the worst Coronavirus pick-up lines. Maybe your future ex-wife has a great sense of humor?
- If COVID-19 doesn't take you out...Can I? (Reaks somewhat like say old Lysol wipes and desperation.)
- Is that hand sanitizer in your pocket or are you just happy to be within 6 feet of me?
- Since all of the public libraries are closed, I'm checking you out instead
- You can't spell virus without 'U' and 'I' - (or just NO if you throw Corona in with it)
- Baby, do you need toilet paper? Because I can be Prince Charmin
- Without you my life is as empty as the supermarket shelf
- Hey Baby, can I deliver you a drink via remote-controlled car?
- You can't spell quarantine without 'U' 'R' 'A' 'Q' 'T'
Do you have some bad pick-up lines of your own? Share them with us via the App!