Rochester Speakeasy Named One of the Best in the Country
I have to give a big shoutout to what I believe is the only speakeasy in Rochester, Minnesota that has now been named one of the best not just in Minnesota but in the entire country! It's pretty cool that a place like this is right in our backyard.
If you've never been to this place, this should be like a sign that it's time for you to go. My husband and I both love going here. They have great drinks and the atmosphere is exactly what we love. Also, the staff has always been fantastic when we've gone.
Best Speakeasies in the Country
I have a list of the 50 best speakeasies in the entire country. They're all ranked based on Yelp reviews. The speakeasy that we have here in Rochester is actually the only Minnesota speakeasy to make the list, and I know there are plenty of speakeasies in the cities.
Let's check out the top 10 speakeasies in the country according to Yelp reviews. If you're traveling in the general area of any of these you could take advantage of that and pay them a visit.
10. The Pawn Shop - San Francisco, CA
9. The Library at Detention - Fresno, CA
8. The Blind Rabbit - Anaheim, CA
7. The Captain's Cabin - Phoenix, AZ
6. Here Nor There - Austin, TX
5. Community Speakeasy - South Lake Tahoe, CA
4. The Underground at The Mob Museum - Las Vegas, NV
3. Sushi On Me - Jackson Heights, NY
2. Swizzle Rum Bar and Drinkery - Miami Beach, FL
1. Social - Fort Collins, CO
And if you haven't figured it out yet, the Rochester speakeasy I'm talking about is Bitter and Pour. Clearly, they didn't make the top 10 but they are in the top 15, coming in at number 13!
By the way, if you go to Bitter and Pour soon, they told me that the drink below is their special drink right now called Beauty and the Beast. It looks so good.